General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Catch as cat can

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

RolloTheRed

RolloTheRed Report 22 Jan 2020 16:16

My cat was watching this on tv last night, trying to catch the bowls.
So funny. Mostly he just ignores the tv.

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/video/2020/jan/22/that-is-ridiculous-brilliant-bowls-shot-lights-up-world-indoor-championships-video

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 22 Jan 2020 16:34

My cat gets het up if cats are tv or on the iPad

He gets agitated with cat howls and wants to investigate then gets confused

He is a little git anyway and knows what he wants and attacks me if I don’t interpret what he wants

Vet says it’s just his make up and he has leant how to get me to do what he wants

Little git but he is my mate too

JoonieCloonie

JoonieCloonie Report 23 Jan 2020 17:33

Not familiar with that game, whatever it is -- looks like curling without the brooms? ;-)

This is one that our late six-toed ginger boy was a bit obsessed with:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmNStwuv8RM

Hershey's Christmas bells commercial -- apparently it's been around since 1989! He never managed to catch a kiss.

I tried to interest one of our current cats in it this year -- she and her daughter from her one accidental litter of kits used to watch cats and kittens video on my computer monitor, and mother cat took quite an interest in the TV for a while too -- but no luck with the Hershey's kisses.