General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

********** Prince Andrew **********

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Barbra

Barbra Report 4 Feb 2020 11:22

What do you think about Prince Andrew & all the happenings in his life there is so much being said & he has lost a lot f places in his Royal Duties he jas done wrong allegedly his daughters must be upset as a wedding later this year mind you really Daddy should pay has enough money .now is the time to really condense the Royals .we are in twenty first century .Our beloved Queen has been a great gracious Lady & still is at 93 we will never see her like again The Royal family seem to have had more problems last few years suppose keeps the media happy .any thoughts Thank You Barbara :-)

Caroline

Caroline Report 4 Feb 2020 11:38

It does look like Andrew has messed up big time if we're to believe half of what is reported about him doesn't it.

SylviaInCanada

SylviaInCanada Report 4 Feb 2020 17:41

Best to forget him, and let him slide into retirement!

Caroline

Caroline Report 4 Feb 2020 17:55

Ah but will he go quietly.....

Linda

Linda Report 4 Feb 2020 18:20

I think the Queen and the royal family know the truth other wise why would she sack him and I believe that saying there no smoke without fire, but I feel very sorry for princess Beatrice hes made a fool of both his daughters

Dermot

Dermot Report 4 Feb 2020 18:42

This time next year or even sooner, this inconvenient & embarrassing 'interruption' will be treated as loo paper. :-P

Other topics will continue to worry our brain though such as the 139 women who were murdered by men in the UK during 2017.

Kay????

Kay???? Report 4 Feb 2020 18:56

Think before instant media worldwide,,,,,,,,

what has been covered up over the years within the royal family,,.

I'm very happy when the royals knocked off their high and mighty stools,....as each one goes that's less for struggling tax payer to keep I luxury.