General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

How to make contact with the support team

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Eileen

Eileen Report 27 May 2020 10:04

I require support with exporting my family tree on Gedcom but although it states it is ready I have not received an email with the file attached and also I cannot see how to contact the supposed support team!!!!

:-\

nameslessone

nameslessone Report 27 May 2020 10:11

Email them at [email protected]

Eileen

Eileen Report 27 May 2020 12:50

Thank you. :-)

Eileen

Eileen Report 3 Jun 2020 18:05

Sadly, after many attempts the support team are not replying, is there a telephone number for them?

SylviaInCanada

SylviaInCanada Report 4 Jun 2020 00:38

They usually take 3-5 Business days and hours to reply, longer if it is complicated, or people are not in the office ................. Monday-Friday, ca 8:30am to ca 4:30 am.

There's still time!!

Of course, they might not be working because of covid-19

For further information on contact ...........

screen down to Site Links at the left

Click on Company Information

Note there is no phone number listed for GR ........ so click on FindMyPast, and use the phone number given for them.

GR is very much the poor cousin to FMP, as assumed would happen years ago.

KathleenBell

KathleenBell Report 4 Jun 2020 10:41

I think some of the staff must be working from home. I had to get in touch with them (using the email given by nameslessone) about my subscription. They did reply and sorted it out for me but they did say that there was no one in the office.

Kath. x