General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Old Family Tree records.

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Pinklady

Pinklady Report 9 Aug 2020 18:36

Why can't I see my FAMILY TREE.

Although I haven't been active for some time, as far as I know I have kept up my account with GRU. I have just applied for Standard Membership for 12 months so I cannot understand why my old records are not showing.

Pamela Jackson

KathleenBell

KathleenBell Report 9 Aug 2020 20:33

Your tree should still be available to you. Have you used a different email address to what you originally used?

Your profile picture says you have only been a member since August 2020 but if you had kept up your account it should show an earlier date.

Kath. x

Pinklady

Pinklady Report 15 Aug 2020 21:45

I tried logging on with my original email and password but it wasn't recognised
This is why I changed my password. I've tried searching for names in my tree but nothing is recognised.

Thanks for your help.
Pam

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 28 Aug 2020 17:03

https://www.genesreunited.co.uk/boards/board/genealogy_chat/thread/1386377