General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Joy really sorry about Palace

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Pat

Pat Report 15 May 2005 17:03

JOY My Mum is over the Moon West Bromwich are staying UP in the Premier League they have beaten Portsmouth 2-0. I am pleased too lol. Norwich lost to Fulham 6-0 Blimey did they turn up at all??? Only thing is Crystal Palace are going down, what a shame :-( I am sorry they are down. Never mind they will bounce back ;-))) Pat x

ButtercupFields

ButtercupFields Report 15 May 2005 17:04

I think Joy will be drowning her sorrows, Pat! XX BC

Pat

Pat Report 15 May 2005 17:05

Ooops didn't realise she would be upset BC why is that then? Is it Palace going down? :-( I am now upset as well Arsenal lost 2-1 to Birmingham, but Mum likes that score too :-( Pat x

ButtercupFields

ButtercupFields Report 15 May 2005 17:06

lol I am with your Mum there, Pat XXBC

Unknown

Unknown Report 15 May 2005 17:08

joy is a big palace fan,so ime sure she will be unhappy,as will yvette,who supports norwich. lets hope they bounce back next season. bryan.

Pat

Pat Report 15 May 2005 17:19

Lyla didn't know you were an Ipswich fan? Oh BC poor Joy bad day in football for you, Just loads of Mum's family come from West Brom she was born in Smethwick and that's why she is sooooooooopleased. Poor Arsenal, never mind the are still MAGIC lol better change the title of this thread then Pat x

ButtercupFields

ButtercupFields Report 15 May 2005 17:26

That is nice, Pat :) XXX BC

¨*:·.Susiebabes.·:*¨

¨*:·.Susiebabes.·:*¨ Report 15 May 2005 17:26

Joy, No worries sweetie Palace have great Bouncebackability!! I can say my dad will be pleased with Birmingham aswell!! Susie xx

Joy

Joy Report 15 May 2005 17:31

Thank you so very much, Pat! Really appreciated.! sorry, Harry! If you want to see the bouncebackability of CPFC fans, they are on the holmesdale.net site saying we'll be back oh yes! EEAAGGLLEESS!! - nearly did it! watch out Championship teams esp Brighton!!! :-) Joy (with bouncebackability - sticks and stones etc, ain't no one walking over me, and all that stuff!!)

~♥ Daisy ♥~

~♥ Daisy ♥~ Report 15 May 2005 17:45

They'll be back Joy! Pat - I think the Gunners were resting after the last match! I know I am! lol Daisy

Pat

Pat Report 15 May 2005 17:46

Joy Love the footie ;-))) I've enjoyed all the footie threads Joy thanks a lot :-))) Yes Susie they have bouncebackability. Pat x

Pat

Pat Report 15 May 2005 17:48

Hi Daisy :-) Yeah they deserved the rest didn't they? Never mind hey? Pat x