Hobbies and Crafts

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Greaders needs more people to join in

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 10 Apr 2014 12:06

I wonder how many people read the reviews and the lists of suggested books and then read them? If you do why not join us as we'd like to see your reviews. If you are interested in joining please PM me. :-) :-)

TessAkaBridgetTheFidget

TessAkaBridgetTheFidget Report 17 Apr 2014 00:41

Ann, would be great if other people read the reviews and joined in with a comment or two.

Would also be a way to bring "new blood" into the group. But if they don't want to join, as far as I am concerned anyone willing to give their point of view once in a while is more than welcome.

Sorry that I still haven't given my review yet. Will do so soon (I promise :-))

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 17 Apr 2014 13:12

No problem Tess.

Yes free reviews are always welcome.

Persephone

Persephone Report 18 Apr 2014 22:57

Guilty.. I have not been looking in mainly for fear of getting more books out of the library when I am desperately trying to lighten my load of books to take with us when we move.. We did one room the other night of chuck outs, give aways, sell to 2nd hand book dealers and keep. But there is a lot more to sort through.

Hopefully when I move I may return and do the one book from your lot and some of my own and just review the one.

There was movie review of "Half of a Yellow Sun" in our "listener" weekly magazine which we subscribe to... remember reading that one with the Greaders some time ago now.

Cheers Persie

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 19 Apr 2014 10:42

I often do that Perse. Review one book and one of mine off the shelf. Also just received the Genes book club book Warpaint. I look forward to when you return to us.

Persephone

Persephone Report 19 Apr 2014 12:44

:-) :-)