Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Gertrude Kirkwood (nee White)

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Anne

Anne Report 30 Sep 2018 17:26

Hi

I am trying to find out about Gertrude (Gerte). She is my aunt. Her father was James Francis White and her mother was Mary Jessie Lang.

My mum, Anna is James' daughter with Annabell Morrison. I am hoping to possibly reunite them.

I know that Gerte was married to Robert Moore but they were divorced and she then married Francis Kirkwood in 1977 at Park Circus.

I haven't been able to find out anything else such as whether or not she has any children or where she is living.

is there anyone who would be able to help me to find out where Gerte is or where possibly any children of hers are.

Thanks

Anne

rootgatherer

rootgatherer Report 30 Sep 2018 17:43

As asked on your other thread, when was the last contact please and where was she living then?

https://www.genesreunited.co.uk/boards/board/living_relatives/thread/1373913

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 30 Sep 2018 17:45

Why have you started another thread?

Please keep to one thread per topic,.

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 30 Sep 2018 17:46

Contact was obviously a very long time ago as the poster didn’t know about the second marriage until the info was posted on the other thread

Also, the correct name is Ann Gertrude