Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Janet Basson (nee Cheetham). b1954 Bradford

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Elsiemary

Elsiemary Report 8 Oct 2018 19:15

Hi, i am searching information please for the whereabouts now above, on behalf of someone else. Name: Janet Cheetham. Now : possibly Janet Basson. Born 1954. Lived 24 Leicester St, Bradford (1971) with her grandparents Horrace & Nellie Cheetham.

rootgatherer

rootgatherer Report 8 Oct 2018 20:21

There is a marriage in Bradford in 1979 for a Janet Basson.

As Janet may still be alive, it would be best to remove her exact date of birth.

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 8 Oct 2018 20:34

She has one child from the basson marriage and one child from the second marriage to surname grant

Details on freebmd

Dawn

Dawn Report 9 Oct 2018 08:02

Have sent you a personal message with addresses for you.

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 9 Oct 2018 10:05

We need to be careful when giving info about living people without their consent - especially since the introduction of GDPR.

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 9 Oct 2018 13:27

Which is why I didn't send any addresses and pointed the way to freebmd for the poster to follow up on

Elsiemary

Elsiemary Report 9 Oct 2018 15:28

Thank you. I did look at freebmd.