Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Same family members

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Unknown

Unknown Report 3 Nov 2018 00:13

Looking for David Frank's you have same grandparents ,but I don't know you ,would be interested to know the link

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 3 Nov 2018 06:11

Unless he is a genes member you are unlikely to get a response I think

Have you tried looking for him yourself

How have you got to him . You haven't given any info so anyone can try and help place him

If he is in a members tree then to try and contact him click on the find out more box and send a message

Gwyn in Kent

Gwyn in Kent Report 3 Nov 2018 06:19

Go to SEARCH in top right corner and click on Search all members trees.

Type in your grandparent's name and see David's listing of their name.
You can contact him direct, by clicking on the box and sending him a personal message direct to his mailbox.
As long as he has kept his details up to date, GR will alert him to the fact that he has a message to read.

Unknown

Unknown Report 4 Nov 2018 10:32

Had a notification from my heritage I can see he has my grandparents and my mother and uncles on his tree,but I'm not prepared to pay a years subscription up front to get in touch with him,as I only am on g,r I thought the other site maybe connected and he maybe on here

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 4 Nov 2018 10:51

As Gwyn said, use the search all member's trees facility.
If your grandparents are listed and the tree owner is a David, then it might be the same person as on MyHeritage.

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 5 Nov 2018 09:40

Unlikely that he'll see this unless he looks regularly at the message boards. And that's only if he's a member.

Have you tried researching?