Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

looking for my birth father Alan mcnally

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

mick

mick Report 8 Nov 2018 21:14

Hi everyone , I am currently searching for my birth father Alan McNally who was living in Chesterfield around 1965 last known address was 12a Cromwell road and he was about 28 years old at the time and had a brief relationship with my birth mother shelia atkin he was irish and worked for mitchells construction at the time.

Any help would be appreciated.

Liz 47

Liz 47 Report 18 Nov 2018 17:30

Have you considered doing DNA ?

ArgyllGran

ArgyllGran Report 18 Nov 2018 17:57

You posted another thread about this fairly recently, Mick.

I can't find it at the moment - I hope you didn't delete it..

There's no point starting multiple threads about the same person - whatever info or advice was given to you on the previous thread will still apply.
If nothing useful was found, I'm afraid it's because there's nothing useful online - at least not without more detail to go on.

EDIT:

Oops - apologies - just noticed the date on your post - this is probably the same thread I'm thinking of!