Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

John Ernest lightfoot

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Deborah

Deborah Report 6 Jan 2019 18:49

Hi can anyone do a search on 192.com plz

malyon

malyon Report 6 Jan 2019 19:14

that dose not help there are loads with that name where and when was he born

Deborah

Deborah Report 6 Jan 2019 19:39

Living in hull with Kathleen lightfoot

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 6 Jan 2019 19:44

They are only on the electoral rolls to 2003

May have opted out or passéd depending on ages

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 6 Jan 2019 22:21

It could be ‘ unsupported housing for older people’. As no sales are showing within the complex, each home is probably rented.

There are no Probate Calendar entries for Kathleen (no middle name) or John Ernest Lightfoot. Not all Estates go to Probate. Online death indices go up to 2006.

Assuming they still live there, may we ask why you wish to contact them?

Deborah

Deborah Report 7 Jan 2019 16:12

hi patricia thanks for your help I have messaged u can u reply on this account as got two accounts and one not running anymore. just doing research for someone. only just getting back slowly in to it and very out of practice with it. xxxxxx

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 7 Jan 2019 18:24

Thanks for the PM. Unfortunately I'm not Pat :-)

If you know she's a member of GR, you could try searching All Members trees with either her details or an Ancestor you know you have in common.

Had you previously been in contact with her via your other account? You can still send a message via that one. 'Free' members can't initiate contact, but they can continue 'conversations'.