Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Eveline Kirwan

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Aisha

Aisha Report 7 Feb 2019 22:24

Hi, is there an Eveline Kirwan on here? I received some information from her a few years ago and would like to get in touch. Eveline is married to the son of a woman who used to be married to my grandfather in Bradford

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 7 Feb 2019 22:32

Look for names you have in common in search all member trees. If she is a member, her name will show up and you can send a contact message

malyon

malyon Report 7 Feb 2019 22:34

is that her married name

Aisha

Aisha Report 7 Feb 2019 23:14

I'm not sure, if is the name from an email I received, that is all I know

KathleenBell

KathleenBell Report 7 Feb 2019 23:49

If you do as has been suggested and check in "search" at the top right of the screen and then click on "search all member trees" then enter the name Eveline Kirwan into the search box you will find three people with Eveline in their trees, one of them Eveline herself.

You can click on "find out more" and send her a message direct.

I think Kirwan is her maiden name. There is a probable marriage for her in 1960.

Kath. x

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 8 Feb 2019 09:48

If you were contacted on GR the message will be in your inbox unless you deleted it

malyon

malyon Report 8 Feb 2019 11:13

i sent you a pm

Aisha

Aisha Report 10 Feb 2019 14:33

Thank you everybody, I'm new to here and literally just joined when I put on the post. In response to Erika I didnt receive the message myself, a friend posted for me and received the response but this was 4 years ago and I am no longer in touch with him so dont have her contact details myself.

Thank you malyon and Kathleen for your help, I will look further into this. :-)