Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Lois Margaret Neil from Glasgow

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Aspen

Aspen Report 29 Mar 2019 14:34

I am looking for Lois Margaret Neil born 1948 in Glasgow. She was living at 53 Lochend Road Glasgow in December 1985. I don't know if she married.
Regards
Aspen

Rambling

Rambling Report 29 Mar 2019 15:40

Possible for marriage 2002 on https://www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk/

Aspen

Aspen Report 29 Mar 2019 16:10

I noticed that marriage and did wonder if it was the Lois that I wanted.

Rambling

Rambling Report 29 Mar 2019 17:07

Aspen I will PM some info, from electoral roll

ArgyllGran

ArgyllGran Report 1 Apr 2019 17:49

The 2002 marriage was her second one.
The 2002 husband is listed under two surnames - Thomson, and McGinty.

Her first marriage was in 1970 to M...... H... Fraser, and that ended in 2002.

All this info on ScotlandsPeople..

Rambling

Rambling Report 1 Apr 2019 20:30

It seems from PM that the lady in the above marriages, has now been eliminated as the person being sought.

The person being looked for is the informant, described as second cousin on a death cert , the name is quite indistinct, the parents of the deceased were from Ireland so it's possible a second cousin might be Irish also? but nothing found.

I expect Aspen would share the image to see if anyone else can come up with something :-)