Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Fiona Campbell Jackson née McKellar

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Palmwoods8

Palmwoods8 Report 22 May 2019 10:08

I am researching my family history and am trying to find Fiona who would be my first cousin. My grandfather was Ian Neill Campbell McKellar (born 1898 and died 1978).
Thanks in advance,
Libby :-)

Rambling

Rambling Report 22 May 2019 10:22

bn Glasgow 1973?

Do you know her husband's name? Quite a few Fiona Jacksons on Eroll, even assuming she stayed in Glasgow.

Have you tried looking on facebook?

malyon

malyon Report 22 May 2019 10:32

do you know how old she is now

ArgyllGran

ArgyllGran Report 22 May 2019 22:02

Born 1962 Preston.

Married 1989, Preston & South Ribble reg district - for husband's name.

Fiona's in Ormskirk on 2004-19 ER. Her husband is listed until 2017, and there's a possible daughter with them 2012-16.

I don't see matching birth so far, unless she was born in Aberdeen in 1990 - doesn't seem likely!

Have sent PM to Libby with possible address from BT phonebook.

Libby - look for an email from GenesReunited. It may be in your junk or spam mail.