Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Alan B

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

cane

cane Report 29 May 2019 16:40

Hi
Iam not sure if he is living or not...I am looking for Alan bailey.He was born 2nd Q1944 Stockport,Cheshire:MMN Gibson

Rambling

Rambling Report 29 May 2019 16:51

Unfortunately neither he nor possible siblings had a middle initial so very difficult to find, do you know if he married?

cane

cane Report 29 May 2019 17:17

He had twin siblings Carol and Harold.Born:1943 in Macclesfield...Harold died in 2000

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 30 May 2019 05:31

As you know when Harold died do you also know his famiiy and where he / they lived

Maybe the death cert would help with an address that you could write to ,famiiy could still be living there

Harold Bailey
Death Age: 57
Birth Date: 24 Apr 1943
Registration Date: Apr 2000
Registration district: Stockport
Inferred County: Greater Manchester
Register Number: A81A
District and Subdistrict: 0131A
Entry Number: 41

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 30 May 2019 05:40

It looks like he married a Jean and she is on the electoral rolls in Stockport uo to 2018

May be worth contacting but with discretion just in case it's not the right lady

Depends really why you re trying to locate Alan

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 30 May 2019 05:49

There is also an Alan Bailey living in Stockport on the electoral rolls

No knowing if he is the one you are looking for