Success Stories

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

husbands father

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Cassandra

Cassandra Report 1 Apr 2013 18:56

I posted my message just a week ago and yesterday on a glorious Easter Sunday my husband was reunited with his dear dad after nearly 30 years of wondering about him. It was a joyous occasion but, we only just found him in time as he is terminally ill very frail that was a great shock i can tell you! So now i feel a belief in an angel who led us to do this and we are going to enjoy all time that is left. Thank you to this wonderful site and the lady who looked on electoral records and pmd me an address. Miraculous.... :-D