Suggestions

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Emoticons

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

KathleenBell

KathleenBell Report 9 May 2011 21:12

Could we please have an option to turn off Emoticons if we want to as they sometimes appear if you type certain sequences of characters and if copy and pasting.

Kath. x

Nannylicious

Nannylicious Report 9 May 2011 22:29

I second this request. It is very annoying when they pop up all over the place and I agree with Kathleen about the copying and pasting bit.

JaneyCanuck

JaneyCanuck Report 10 May 2011 00:44

Hi you guys -- read here

http://www.genesreunited.co.uk/boards.page/board/suggestions/thread/1267256

and feel free to add!

Dea

Dea Report 11 May 2011 15:51

Hi Janey - that's my thread you are quoting here - Many thanks, I am glad you agree that it is a real problem.

Let's hope it get's sorted soon !!

Yes - everyone, PLEASE feel free to add to it in an attempt to bring it to the attention of the 'higher-ups'!

Dea Xxx