Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Debnam

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Dianne

Dianne Report 26 Jun 2005 02:19

Hi Trying to find info on John ( Possibly not his proper christian name) Debnam or Debenham who was born circa 1520 in Sapiston Ukand died sometime before 1589 in same area. He was married to Anne (no surname)circa 1545. Anne died 1580 in Sapiston They had 4 Children Thomas born circa 1546 died 1611 Sapiston. Andrew born circa 1549 died circa 1611 Agnes born circa 1551 died circa 1611 (she married robert Gray) Edward born circa 1554 died circa 1611 ( he married a lady called Agnes) Johns father was Thomas and his mother was Anne Martyne. Thanks

Janet

Janet Report 29 Jan 2015 17:15

Hello,
I have Debnam or Debenham's also however I'm just not that far back. I only have as far back as about 1785-95 but I do have John and a number of Isaacs.

greyghost

greyghost Report 29 Jan 2015 17:26

Welcome to the boards Janet.

Dianne posted almost 10 years ago and although she has a few other posts to her name, she may no longer be a member of GR.

Try clicking on her name and you can then send her a personal message, which she will be notified of if she still has the same email address as when she registered with GR.

If you are looking for information yourself, start your own thread on Find Ancestors and helpers here will see what they can find for you.