Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Looking for my Mother Alice and Brother Alisdair

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Peter

Peter Report 13 Oct 2008 21:09

Hi i thought i would try again posting an other note on hear as i am begining to give up hope. My name is Peter Ross lived and grew up in Rosewell Midlothion in Scotland but now living in the North East near Newcastle and i am trying to trace/find my Mother Alice and half Brother Alisdair. It is over 10 years since i last met or spoke to them and would really like to see them again. The last time we met my Mother had just split from her second marrige from a man called Stuart Bond not sure if ethier of them still use that surname still my mothers maiden name is Mcdonald. They used to live in the humberside area when we used to meet up but dont know where they could be now the village they lived in was called Broughton my mothers father and two off her brothers jamie and Sammy also lived around that area but are all from Scotland to begin with. So hears hoping this time someone may have some answers or info to help me out in finding them.

Patricia Dent

Patricia Dent Report 8 Dec 2016 21:14

Hi Peter
It's your aunty Trisha here I have just seen your message from years ago. We have been trying to find you for years. Please contact me

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 8 Dec 2016 21:30

Patricia
It's highly unlikely that Peter will pick up your reply as he only posted twice so probably isn't a member now
You can try and make contact by clicking on his name and sending a message .If he still has the same email address he will receive it and can then respond

In the meantime you should remove your email address as it's against T&C,s of the site to post personal info