Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Can anyone help me

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Carole

Carole Report 23 Aug 2012 00:26

My dad Edward Henry Scott born 1915 in stoke on trent was married for the first time to a Glayds either in Colchester or Stoke they had children Jean and Micheal and Sandra on his army service record he had Jean and Sydney as children in Callcuta India Sandra his daughter came to his funeral in 1979 am trying to find my brother and sisters any help!!

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link!

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link! Report 23 Aug 2012 06:55

Not seeing a marriage for an Edward H Scott to a Gladys.

When was the marriage and when did he marry your mother? Any idea when the children were born?

Rose

Astra

Astra Report 23 Aug 2012 07:00

MarriageFinderâ„¢: Edward H Scott married Gladys Carter [?]Name: SCOTT, Edward H Place : CalcuttaCountry: Indian SubcontinentYear: 1941 Page: 292 Spouse's last name: Carter Record source: GRO Index Army Marriages (1881 to 1955)

Name: CARTER, Gladys County: Indian Subcontinent Year: 1941 Page 292 Spouse's last name Scott Record source: GRO Index Army Marriages (1881 to 1955)

I will PM the children