Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

New Zealand - Nelson and Marlborough grave photos

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Jo-anne

Jo-anne Report 15 Dec 2014 02:17

For anyone looking for graves from Nelson and Marlborough cemeteries grave photos.

During my time researching and visiting cemeteries to find ancestors, I have amassed quite a number of photos of graves. I photographed some graves just in case they were related. Rather than just delete the photos, I have started uploading them to my website to help others.
Website link is http://www.fairhurst.3space.info/Home/

Cheers
Jo ;-)

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 15 Dec 2014 13:28

Thank you for the act of sharing Jo-anne.

If you have the time and inclination, you might wish to consider uploading them to Findagrave.com. Although most graves listed on there are in the US, there are a number located else where in the world.

Persephone

Persephone Report 17 Dec 2014 08:48

There are quite a few New Zealand ones on Findagrave DET.. I have found a few of mine on there.

Our Gisborne cemeteries have photos of each grave on their website. Sometimes you get lucky.

Persie

Jo-anne

Jo-anne Report 29 Dec 2014 03:06

I understand that it might be helpful to more people if they were on Find a Grave, however as there are about 500 in the current list and more in the works, it would just take too much time to input all the information. Maybe one day when I get more time.

Cheers
Jo :-)