Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

getting started

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Joan

Joan Report 15 Mar 2015 14:54

Help , what am I doing wrong? added a person to my tree came up with a purple marker saying 8 matches .I clicked on this which showed me a list of matches so I thought click on one of the census and have a look . nothing .did not open for me .am I doing something wrong . my membership is platinum

KathleenBell

KathleenBell Report 15 Mar 2015 15:41

Welcome to the boards Joan.

If you have GenesReunited open and then click on your Family Tree it should open in a separate window. When you try to click on your matches they will open in the GenesReunited window so you need to go back to that window to view them.

Hope that makes sense as I'm not that good at explaining myself.

Kath. x

Joan

Joan Report 15 Mar 2015 16:15

Thanks Kathleen can view now .

Community Manager

Community Manager Advisor Report 16 Mar 2015 10:55

Hi Joan,

As KathleenBell said, your tree and matches open in separate windows. If this is not the case please contact [email protected]

Regards,

Shelley