Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

david d vale and jillian m vale

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Rebecca

Rebecca Report 10 Sep 2016 19:10

Hi there guys
I'm looking for my aunt and uncle (named above) david was born march 1945 and jillian was born march 1942, their mother was Phyllis m vale nee west they had a brother john Thomas vale born 17 jan 1940 he was my father and he died nearly two years ago, we are desperately trying to get in some sort of contact with them as we have tried everything, and they don't know their brother has passed away.

if anyone has any info they could pass to me that would be great

thanks
Rebecca

Rebecca

Rebecca Report 10 Sep 2016 19:18

forgot to say that jillian married someone with the surname George

KathleenBell

KathleenBell Report 10 Sep 2016 19:19

PM sent with possible address from the electoral register for David.

Kath. x

alviegal

alviegal Report 10 Sep 2016 19:32

I've sent that as well and also a possible for Jillian.

Rebecca

Rebecca Report 10 Sep 2016 20:06

thanks guys ive just spoke to my uncle david and told him the news after nearly 2 years of searching so I'm so grateful to you

alviegal

alviegal Report 10 Sep 2016 20:16

Wonderful news Rebecca, thanks for letting us know. So glad he was still at the same address. <3

Rebecca

Rebecca Report 10 Sep 2016 20:28

i'm hoping he will want some sort of relationship as he doesn't know me or my siblings I would love to meet him hope he uses my number