Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

marriage Certificate

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Nellie123

Nellie123 Report 10 Dec 2016 20:38

Hi can anyone tell me where i should to for a copy of a marriage Certificate for 1906 in Sacred Heart Roman Catholic Church Belfast nellie123

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 10 Dec 2016 20:55

Here you are from google

Order a copy of a birth, death, marriage or civil partnership certificate
Records for all births, adoptions, deaths, marriages and civil partnerships are held by the General Register Office (GRO), Oxford House, 49-55 Chichester Street, Belfast BT1 4HL.

There are a number of ways you can get a copy of a birth, adoption, death, marriage or civil partnership certificate.

Call into the General Register Office. There is an extra fee for same day service.
Phone the General Register Office on 0300 200 7890 or if you are phoning from outside Northern Ireland 028 9151 3101 and pay by credit or debit card.
Order a copy online from the NI Direct website
For more information, including delivery times and same day service, contact GRO on the number above or visit the NI Direct websiteNi Direct - GRO

Nellie123

Nellie123 Report 10 Dec 2016 21:13

Thank you Shirley I was thinking of doing online as i live in England thanks again nellie123

GlasgowLass

GlasgowLass Report 11 Dec 2016 00:59

Nellie,
Have you checked here ? It's free.

irishgenealogy.ie

Nellie123

Nellie123 Report 11 Dec 2016 01:14

Hi Glasgowlass no i have not tried this but i will now thank you nellie123

Nellie123

Nellie123 Report 11 Dec 2016 23:42

Thank you Guy,s i have now got a copy of both my husbands Granddad,s marriage,s I just have to find their mother,s thank you again Helen