Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Adding relatives

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Robert

Robert Report 15 Jan 2017 14:48

I enter all details, but find the bottom of the page where the save area is, is to low to see or use. Help please

Andysmum

Andysmum Report 15 Jan 2017 15:15

I just scroll down the screen until it's visible.

Robert

Robert Report 15 Jan 2017 16:28

Thank you, I have tried that, and clicking on and trying to move it up the page , no success.

AustinQ

AustinQ Report 15 Jan 2017 16:47

Have you tried using a different browser?

Andysmum

Andysmum Report 15 Jan 2017 16:52

On Google Chrome, and probably other browsers too, you can change the font size for the page, and then the whole thing is visible.

I find this is too small to read easily, but might be a solution for you.

Robert

Robert Report 15 Jan 2017 17:09

Thank for your advice I will try your suggestions.

ArgyllGran

ArgyllGran Report 15 Jan 2017 18:33

Try Control key and minus sign, repeatedly until the "Save" box appears - that works for me.

Robert

Robert Report 15 Jan 2017 19:52

Thank you ArgyllGran. I went on site put in an addition and surprise, surprise save is now clearly visible and usable, but I will keep your solution in mind, in case of future problems.