General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

LADIES I NEED HELP

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Linda

Linda Report 31 Oct 2014 21:23

Ladies please can you help, I have had my lounge and dinning room decorated and I need new curtains in mink with a hint of fushia in them as I have done the chimney breast and the two small alcoves in fushia, it is one big room though.I have seen curtains in mink but not with a touch of fushia on them any ideas please.

Susan10146857

Susan10146857 Report 31 Oct 2014 21:28

how about....mink curtains with fushia tie backs or mink curtains with fushia material sewn to the bottom or top....or find some fushia iron on patterns....or ribbon

Bobtanian

Bobtanian Report 31 Oct 2014 21:48

any help?

http://www.curtains-2go.co.uk/curtains/4607/chenille-silver-mink.htm

KathleenBell

KathleenBell Report 31 Oct 2014 21:52

How about mink curtains with fuschia scatter cushions?

Kath. x

GlasgowLass

GlasgowLass Report 31 Oct 2014 22:56

Linda,
Sounds like you painted your room in colours similar to my own dining room.
My curtains and roller blinds are nearly white but, the contrast works

Linda

Linda Report 1 Nov 2014 00:06

Sounds nice GL my odd job man came in while I was in the Lake District last week and done the painting for me and although I picked the paints it was still a shock when I walked in and saw it for the first time but I must say I love and once I put everything back it felt very home and homely just needs curtains to finish it off