General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Good news!

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

maggiewinchester

maggiewinchester Report 26 May 2017 11:37

Katie Hopkins has been sacked by LBC 'with immediate effect'. :-D :-D :-D

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/kate-hopkins-lbc-radio-sacked-fired-manchester-attack-final-solution-daily-mail-muslims-racism-a7756776.html

Rambling

Rambling Report 26 May 2017 11:58

Good! :-) Even the most dyslexic, blind, or inattentive person ( incl myself) can't use the excuse that "final" is a typo of "true".

I do not know why someone so consistently vile would be employed by anyone in the first place.

Linda

Linda Report 26 May 2017 12:13

Some idiot will employ though I bet there is alway someone out there no doubt :-( :-(

'Emma'

'Emma' Report 26 May 2017 12:19

Good riddance.

JoyLouise

JoyLouise Report 26 May 2017 12:29

Would D Trump employ her now, do you think?

maggiewinchester

maggiewinchester Report 26 May 2017 12:38

She's still with the Daily Fail. :-(

Didn't Trump refer to her as a "respected columnist", and thanked Hopkins for her "powerful writing on the UK's Muslim problems".? :-|

She DID promise to move to the USA if Trump won the election - let's hope he provides 'suitable' transport - witches brooms aren't too expensive - , and she b*ggers off!!!

JoyLouise

JoyLouise Report 26 May 2017 12:45

He did Maggie - that's why I thought she would be gainfully employed by him. :-D :-0

**Ann**

**Ann** Report 26 May 2017 13:15

Vile person :-| :-|

maggiewinchester

maggiewinchester Report 26 May 2017 18:44

...apparently the LBC staff broke into 'massive cheers and applause' when her dismissal was announced :-D :-D :-D :-D

..popular then? NOT!!

Dermot

Dermot Report 28 May 2017 08:25

Apart from members of The National Association of Insomniacs, who else on earth could listen to anyone with as much charisma as the speaking clock & the eloquence of a spawning frog?

She was teetering towards the chop for a while & eventually succeeded.