Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Jean Marjory Kane

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Doreen

Doreen Report 14 Jan 2013 19:01

I am trying to trace my sister Jean Marjory Kane. Born in Middlesbruogh in1942. Father James Thomas kane, mother Edna Kane (Craig).

I have been trying but have only found few dead ends.
Thank you

brummiejan

brummiejan Report 14 Jan 2013 19:06

When and where did you last know of her Doreen?
Jan

brummiejan

brummiejan Report 14 Jan 2013 19:09

Do you know if she married? There are 4 possible marriages, the one in Newport corresponds with a birth of the same name so I would be inclined to dismiss that one. The other 3 are Norfolk, London and Birmingham if that rings any bells.
Jan

Doreen

Doreen Report 14 Jan 2013 20:56

Thank you Jan.
I have tried the london one it's not her. The Birmingham one also.
I haven't tried the Newport one as I haven't found that one. the Norfolk one is a possibility.
The last time i saw her was in 1962 in Yorkshire. The family was very fragmented by that time and we all lost touch. You have helped me find some other relatives Thank you.

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 14 Jan 2013 23:52

There is another thread about this............

http://www.genesreunited.co.uk/boards/board/living_relatives/thread/1317482

Sylvia

Sylvia Report 15 Jan 2013 00:00

Doreen
There is a Jean Marjory Kane who married Robert A Crabb Jul/Sep. 1966 Norwich Norfolk.
Not sure if it is your Jean.