Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

peter almond

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

derrick

derrick Report 9 Sep 2014 19:21

peter was from medway in the early 60's he was a friend of my late mother valerie would very much like to talk to him about my mother's past

thank you

patchem

patchem Report 9 Sep 2014 20:10

Welcome to the boards, Derrick.

Have you got an approximate year of birth for him - about the same as your Mother?

jax

jax Report 9 Sep 2014 20:26

There is one born Kent 1936 but looks to have died in 1990

patchem

patchem Report 9 Sep 2014 20:48

Could possibly be in an interesting tree on here.

jax

jax Report 9 Sep 2014 20:55

The tree owner Lord Martyn who has Peter Almond 1936 was using the site 3 years ago because we had been in contact by private message about another matter

derrick

derrick Report 9 Sep 2014 21:34

MY MOTHER WAS BORN 1940, SO I THINK PETER WAS BORN ROUND ABOUT THE SAME TIME. THIS PETER IS STILL ALIVE I BELIEVE AND LIVING IN MEDWAY AREA?

CHEERS FOR HELP.

Sorry for caps. been a long day

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link!

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link! Report 9 Sep 2014 21:54

There's no Peter Almond showing on electoral rolls for that area. Only one other in Kent but he's too young.

Rose

jax

jax Report 9 Sep 2014 23:14

If he is not the one born 1936 then he wasn't born in Kent

You can check for any likely births here

http://www.freebmd.org.uk/cgi/search.pl

Tenerife Sun

Tenerife Sun Report 13 Sep 2014 21:26

There is one on a tree on here born 1946 Chatham Kent. The tree belongs to a Shirley.

jax

jax Report 13 Sep 2014 22:39

That one is probably too young TS if he was simular age to derricks mother....is he your father derrick?

patchem

patchem Report 14 Sep 2014 08:26

Could Peter be his middle name?

Births Mar 1940
Almond David P Fynch Dartford 2a 2149

derrick

derrick Report 14 Sep 2014 10:32

Jax, the answer is i don't know. he may have details i don't know about not just about but others as well. its like having a jigsaw puzzle but with parts missing.

cheers Derrick

Patchem: could be middle but again i don't have a lot to go on.

thanks Patchem

Maureen

Maureen Report 16 Sep 2014 21:58

If it's any help my step cousin was Peter Dudley Almond born Swanley 1936 and died in London 1990. All of his siblings have now passed on so am unable to ascertain if he was in medway area when you are suggesting.
The David P was his brother. I do know about parts of his life but not much.

Maureen