Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

long lost cousin jackie

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Anita

Anita Report 16 Sep 2014 18:06

hi i am looking for my cousin her name is JACKIE or birth name JACQUELINE D ROBERTS from Redbourn St Albans. born 1965 father Victor and mother Val.
not seen or heard from for years . she did marry and moved away also dont know if still married . she also has a brother Bryan Roberts.
CAN ANYONE HELP PLEASE. both parents died. :-(

patchem

patchem Report 16 Sep 2014 18:30

If you get the death certificates of the parents there is the possibility that she was the informant on one of them, in a married name.

Worth considering.

Can you remember about when and where she married?

Thanks

Rambling

Rambling Report 16 Sep 2014 18:33

Bryan has the middle name Edward which might help if you look for him.

patchem

patchem Report 16 Sep 2014 18:40

There is a possible marriage in Elstree and Potters Bar in 1989, does that seem likely?

Possibly living in Spalding.

Added:

He is on facebook, not her. But not necessarily correct family.

Anita

Anita Report 21 Sep 2014 20:54

Thank you for help. I do not know when she married last saw her in 1987 .she never went to the funerals as was not close and did not want to communicate with them. I only no she was in north somewhere.
Can't b certain. As no one knew where she went. She was married with at least one child.boy. I'll also see how to find Bryan. Thank. You for your continuing help.