Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

searching for birth mother

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Kevin

Kevin Report 22 Oct 2014 18:44

I am searching for my birth mother born Margaret anne jenkins she was born 1942 ,, she married my dad evan william george anderson ayres in 1958 my sister julie anne ayres was born in 1958 brother robert anderson ayres was born in 1960 my brother terence john ayres was born in 1962 I was born 1963 my name is kevin william ayres . My parents split when I was 3 months old I belive my mom had 2 more children maybe one in '64 . She may have married a hubert d usher in ' 68 all though im not sure her name may now be brown , she was last known to be living in bridgend brakla area. South wales. Tv show contacted my brother a few months ago butnot sure what said however I said I definitely wanted to contact ( although not on tv) and dont know if this was passed on .I think it was a daughter or grandaughter who made contact ... I have searched a few times over the years with no joy , I would greatly love to be reunited with my mom and other family I may have

Gwyn in Kent

Gwyn in Kent Report 22 Oct 2014 19:16

Do you know which TV company contacted your brother?
My thought would be to contact that company yourself asking that your e mail / contact phone number be passed on to the person trying to find your part of the family.

How long ago was your mother in Bridgend? Have you asked neighbours / local shopkeepers if they know her?
Why do you think she may be called BROWN?

Gwyn

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 22 Oct 2014 19:41

There seems to be one son born in 1969 , Usher. mmn Jenkins District Bridgend

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 22 Oct 2014 19:49

She was still with Mr Usher in 2002

Will PM you the address at that time

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link!

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link! Report 23 Oct 2014 00:48

Unfortunately, Hubert died in 2001:

http://www.bmdsonline.co.uk/589979?s_source=tmwa_dic

Rose

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link!

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link! Report 23 Oct 2014 05:23

The son born 1969 has two accounts on here.

Rose

Kenneth

Kenneth Report 23 Oct 2014 09:31

The Margaret A who married Hubert in 1947 was born 1928 and is not Kevin`s mother, looks like his mother`s Usher husband died 1982 and she then married
a Brown as Kevin stated in his search request, have sent PM his mother`s possible
Usher grandchildren in 2014 electoral roll living Bridgend.

Kay????

Kay???? Report 23 Oct 2014 11:04

Kenneth ,there is the use of two names,

Wyndham D Usher married 1968 to Ayres,

Died as Hubert D Usher 2001.

Kenneth

Kenneth Report 23 Oct 2014 11:26

Hubert D Usher died 2001 born 1923 confirmed by birth record,
Wyndham D Usher died 1982 born 1927 confirmed by birth record
Looks like they could be brothers same mothers maiden name and born Bridgend
Hubert married Margaret A Weale in 1947
Wyndham married Margaret A Ayres in 1968