Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Joyce Salerio nee Vincent b.1939

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Cathryn

Cathryn Report 16 Nov 2014 15:21

Joyce is my cousin. Her mother was my mother's sister both born in Redditch, Worcestershire.

Just want to know if Joyce is alive and happy, and let her know how the family are in England.

Pat :-)

Rambling

Rambling Report 16 Nov 2014 15:38

Cathryn, I can see a marriage for a Joyce Vincent 1968 but it is to Salerno? ( on freebmd.org.uk)

Do you think that is it? and if so where do you think she might be living now?

Rambling

Rambling Report 16 Nov 2014 15:44

PM sent with a possible birth marriage and address

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 16 Nov 2014 15:44

found a birth in Worcestershire to a female Salerno

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link!

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link! Report 17 Nov 2014 01:31

Rose,

Did you send the NY address?

Rose

Rambling

Rambling Report 17 Nov 2014 12:20

Hi Rose, I have sent a possible address for their son in NY, and an address for Joyce also in NY,

I used the following
US white pages ( Joyce)
http://www.peoplebyname.com/people/ ( Kevin)

Cathryn has confirmed that the surname is spelled Salerno.

Cathryn

Cathryn Report 17 Nov 2014 16:23

Thank you - Rambling Rose - for all your help and info. If you get any more please let me know.

AnnCardiff - the birth in Worcestershire is a mystery. Must investigate. Thank you.

Rose - I think there has been a mistake in communication. I do not understand your message. It does not relate to my initial request for info on Joyce Salerno who is my cousin.

Thank you everyone and I am still interested in any further information you may have.

[Cathryn] :-)

Rambling

Rambling Report 17 Nov 2014 17:38

Cathryn, 'Click add reply...." is the other Rose's board name ( I'm Rose also ) and she was just asking me if it was a New York address I had sent to you just so we didn't send duplicate info. :-)

Cathryn

Cathryn Report 19 Nov 2014 15:46

To both "Roses" - Thank you so very much. This Threads business can get quite complicated...... it's fun though......

Cathryn :-) :-)