Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

David Lloyd

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Gail

Gail Report 14 May 2016 07:10

Looking for David born 1965 Melbourne who lived in NZ and was last heard from about 10 years living in Kentish Town London.
Mother is Winifred living Victoria plus brother Steven also in Victoria.
Son Kurt Lloyd.
Please contact me with any info
Thanks Gail

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 14 May 2016 08:01

Was he living with anyone when last whereabouts known ?

Problem is he won't be on the electoral rolls as probably not eligible to vote in the UK

What about his family don't they have any info . i e he could have returned to Australia

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 14 May 2016 08:10

192.com has a Kentish Town address for him in 2004, but it's not updated after that

JoonieCloonie

JoonieCloonie Report 14 May 2016 15:31

http://www.192.com/atoz/people/lloyd/david/nw5/3003763801/

by crosstabulating searches at 192.com and searchelectoralroll.co.uk, the street address was Southampton Road ... and 192.com shows someone who lived there before him (see above link) but no one there after him in 2004 ... so I wonder whether he might still be there

no wait ... searchelectoralroll shows the David Lloyd at that address (no dates given) as being 87 years old so I'm afraid that is not the right one anyway

there are so many David Lloyds that a coincidence of two living in Kentish Town is not too surprising

Gail

Gail Report 14 May 2016 22:56

Thanks for replies.
Unfortunately None of the family know where he is. I will check the Aussie electoral roles on Friday when I am in Melbourne but it is a common name. I have contacted around a dozen of right name and age bracket so far.
He was a truck driver when last heard from.