Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

peter hayhow

Page 0 + 1 of 4

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Mumsy

Mumsy Report 20 Oct 2012 19:23

your sisters and brother would like to contact you.

patchem

patchem Report 20 Oct 2012 19:26

Is this related to the Peter Sparks request, or totally different?
Thanks

Mumsy

Mumsy Report 20 Oct 2012 19:30

thanks patchem my daughters asked me to do it again so i deleted the original.

patchem

patchem Report 20 Oct 2012 19:47

Could you post what you do know about Peter, as no-one can help you at the moment as you have given no information on here?
Thanks

jax

jax Report 20 Oct 2012 19:55

So now we have some idea of whats going on

Peter Hayhow is in a tree belonging to Peter Sparks

Have you been in contact with him? he may not use these boards so he may not see this thread

Mumsy

Mumsy Report 20 Oct 2012 22:16

thanks it is he other way round i am not very good at expressing myself peter sparks is in peter hayhow tree as that is his name now, what else would make it clearer thanks to you b oth.

patchem

patchem Report 20 Oct 2012 22:17

Peter Hayhow, 1966, Camberwell?
Also in Valerie's tree (aka Mumsy)?

Rambling

Rambling Report 20 Oct 2012 22:18

I think the question is really have you contacted the tree owner Mumsy? if so have they opened your message...(shows as an open envelope)

jax

jax Report 20 Oct 2012 22:39

Opened messages do not show an envelope at all Rose

Also I wish you would answer the questions that have been asked Mumsy

It is not the other way around...it is how I mentioned it...Peter Sparks is the tree owner, with Peter Hayhow in his tree

Rambling

Rambling Report 20 Oct 2012 22:57

Sorry Jax, having a mad moment there and forgetting that it's only unopened messages that show an envelope ..going daft I am lol.

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 20 Oct 2012 23:06

Mumsy

I'm sorry, but your posts are not making any sort of sense

Perhaps you could get one of your daughters to post instead

If you are this man's mother.....surely you know what his name was when he was born?

If this person is in a GR tree.......send a message to the tree owner.

It's unlikely that he will just happen to see your post

BUT.........if you are looking for a child you gave up for adoption, you should add your details to the national contact register........or get one of your daughters to do it for you

Mumsy

Mumsy Report 21 Oct 2012 17:06

how did you know peter 1966 camberwell an d my name?

jax

jax Report 21 Oct 2012 17:18

If we go to the search trees...top right hand corner under search we will see all people that have Peter Hayhow in their tree,( after entering his name in the search boxes)...if you look you will not see your own, but will see his

Also if we click on your name we can see what your real name is.....if you click on mine it says Jax Chan...which is'nt my real name because I changed it

Again you still have NOT answered our questions

If you have not sent him a message click on find out more next to his name then you can compose a message after editing out the message that is already there

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 21 Oct 2012 22:20

Mumsy

Please ask one of your daughters to come on here and give some clear answers to the questions that have been asked

You are in need of assistance..............

Mumsy

Mumsy Report 23 Oct 2012 10:34

i have now contacted the adoption register and am waiting for a reply thanks.

jax

jax Report 23 Oct 2012 14:07

HAVE YOU SENT A MESSAGE TO PETER?

Mumsy

Mumsy Report 23 Oct 2012 16:00

yes i have sent a message why?my daughters don t live near me so i dont see them that often.

jax

jax Report 23 Oct 2012 16:29

Maybe because we have asked you on more than one occasion whether you have sent him a message, and had not had an answer

Mumsy

Mumsy Report 24 Oct 2012 21:06

i havent had an answer as such but i am with other agencies who i hope can help.

Mumsy

Mumsy Report 27 Oct 2012 18:41

joined 192 but they seem to be sending mixed messages.