Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Poynter family

Page 0 + 1 of 2

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Caris

Caris Report 5 Aug 2015 15:09

Hi I'm looking for my half sister michelle kristina poynter her parents are george poynter and sheila griffiths. Is anyone able to help find the year michelle was born and place and if she's married thank u

Jacqueline

Jacqueline Report 5 Aug 2015 15:13

You are not allowed to post your personal email on these boards. Please delete yours

If anyone wishes to contact you privately, they will send you a PM

Have you done anything about looking for her?

Jacqueline

Jacqueline Report 5 Aug 2015 15:14

She may have married. If she did, she is on the ER 2006-2014 on FMP website

Is she likely to know about you?

Jacqueline

Jacqueline Report 5 Aug 2015 15:18

She is a GR member's tree.............try making contact

I see you have her in yours, but how did you get her permission to include her?

Caris

Caris Report 5 Aug 2015 17:18

What does gr mean. I got my ancestors record of my family how can I contact michelle. Sorry il delete email

Caris

Caris Report 5 Aug 2015 17:20

Iv tried searching on Google and gr and Facebook but don't know where else x she don't know about me

Caris

Caris Report 5 Aug 2015 17:41

I don't seem to find michelle on here to contact her

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 5 Aug 2015 17:57

It looks as if she was born in 1972. The trees owned by various Michelle's list a different place/yob.

Unless you have another account, there is someone who has her listed
http://www.genesreunited.co.uk/messages/8094230/discover?rk=539394693

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 5 Aug 2015 18:02

There is a possibility that she married and lives in Milton Keynes
http://www.searchelectoralroll.co.uk/Electoral_Roll_Search.asp

Use the surname Scott
Scroll down on the results page and select View Free Results

Caris

Caris Report 5 Aug 2015 18:10

Thank you for helping I appreciate it alot x now il try find her at a dress not sure I can get phone number

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 5 Aug 2015 20:18

We always advise for you to write, not phone! Although she is still relatively young, you could catch her on a bad day. She may need time to decide on a response.

If someone phoned and said eg You don't know me but we share a father. I'd say Get Lost and lump it in with PPI & so called life-style surveys etc.

Should a family rift have separated you, extend an olive branch. if she isn't aware of your existance, couch your letter in terms of looking for descendents of XX.

A Stamped Address Envelope might encourage her to reply. You could always use the PO tracking service.

Pam

Pam Report 5 Aug 2015 20:40

Address provided.
No phone number in book.

Caris

Caris Report 22 Oct 2019 00:27

How can I message michelle on the gr tree member ? I'm still trying to contact michelle x

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 22 Oct 2019 07:16

Go to search heading above the boards and then search members trees and put in her name

She doesn’t have a tree but another member has

Click on the find out more box and send a message

This is the same person who you were already advised to contact in one of the postings on this thread

Caris

Caris Report 22 Oct 2019 10:01

No it's not the sane person unfortunately:( so still looking for michelle

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 22 Oct 2019 11:17

What research have you done yourself since you posted in 2015?

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 22 Oct 2019 12:10

https://www.genesreunited.co.uk/boards/board/living_relatives/thread/1380032

Caris

Caris Report 22 Oct 2019 15:53

Iv been given info of michelle k Scott in milton Keynes but I contacted her and her mum is michelle and dad Michael so isnt the right one. :( is there any other michelle k poynter marriage or electoral

Rambling

Rambling Report 22 Oct 2019 18:09

Please see the info posted on other thread and confirm whether you still believe the info on the file you sent me in 2015 to be correct? it doesn't match up with the info on marriage of parents.

Caris

Caris Report 28 Oct 2019 02:39

Can someone just confirm cause I'm losing my mind if not . I see a kevin billington married a louise o calzetti in 2001 please can someone confirm this