Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Gift subscriptions

Genes Reunited gift subscription

Do you know someone interested in discovering their family history?

You can now buy a gift subscription to Genes Reunited so they can research their family tree.

Buy gift or redeem gift

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

PLEASE DON'T POST ABOUT THE SAME PERSON TWICE

Page 2574 + 1 of 2575

1. «
  2. 2571
  3. 2572
  4. 2573
  5. 2574
  6. 2575
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Gins

Gins Report 23 May 2016 21:41

The posts on here seem to be in a random order?

I'm just back from Italy and have had a 'day' of it since!

Linda

Linda Report 27 May 2016 23:19

Posts seem ok to me Gins

Will text you over weekend xx

LadyKira

LadyKira Report 29 Dec 2016 00:21

Dea <3 Hope you are enjoying Christmas.
Popped in to say hello. <3 <3 <3

Dea

Dea Report 29 Dec 2016 07:25

Well, it's a very long time since I have seen 'our Fred' and he has popped in just for me.................... How very lovely. Thank you LK - lovely to hear from you. <3 <3 <3

Not doing too bad just now - managed to enjoy Christmas and take presents to the Grandchildren on Christmas day. They were all meant to come over to me yesterday but I had to cancel. :-( My lovely Doctor has given me some new meds and I am hoping to have them all over on New Years Day for a special lunch and some catch-up fun and cuddles.

I hope everyone has had a wonderful Christmas and I wish you all the very best for the New Year.

Love to all,

Dea x

LadyKira

LadyKira Report 29 Dec 2016 11:32

I went to my daughter's and had lots of cuddles with my new grand daughter Maisie. I have another due April too.
Every one came to me on Tuesday. Even had my grandson here for the week. Things are getting a little easier there.
Pop onto the dark side for some pictures. :-S <3 :-S <3

Dea

Dea Report 29 Dec 2016 11:36

I will pop in and look at the pictures later today or tomorrow.

Many congrats on the new grandchildren - enjoy them......... <3

Dea x

Gins

Gins Report 29 Dec 2016 13:08

Hey you!

Glad to see that you have been having a nice holiday and another little addition is on his/her way to Chris :-D