General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Hello Im back ;)

Page 0 + 1 of 2

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

RStar

RStar Report 23 Jan 2016 20:21

Nice to see Chronicles of Nutlodge at the top of the board still, and some of the old names. We didn't have emoticons when we first started here lol!! Hope everyone's ok, I was thinking about Daff and Clive Buckle (RIP both) recently and decided I'd come back. Happy hunting everyone, best wishes, Romany. x

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 23 Jan 2016 20:27

Hi there - I do remember you - I was Ann of Green Gables <3

RStar

RStar Report 23 Jan 2016 20:33

Hi Ann!! And thats how I'll still think of you . Hope you had a nice Christmas and New Year x

BrendafromWales

BrendafromWales Report 23 Jan 2016 20:33

I also remember you Romany Star...Welcome back,we need some of our previous members back,as well as new members to keep these boards interesting.

<3

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 23 Jan 2016 20:34

Hello Romany good to see you back on here. Yes we have sadly lost a few of our much loved members, Daff and Clive as you said, BC and Dizzy as well so sad to lose our friends, but always good when old members return.

RStar

RStar Report 23 Jan 2016 20:36

Dizzy? Oh my goodness, really??

RStar

RStar Report 23 Jan 2016 20:37

Oh no it wont be the same without her lovely messages always in the capitals x

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 23 Jan 2016 20:39

it was very sudden and a great shock to us all

**Stella ~by~ Starlight**★..★..★

**Stella ~by~ Starlight**★..★..★ Report 23 Jan 2016 20:39

omg!! talk about co incidence i was reading the reading you did for me several years ago only this afternoon... this is spooky lol
:-) <3

Rambling

Rambling Report 23 Jan 2016 20:41

Hello Romany, welcome back :-)

RockyMountainShy

RockyMountainShy Report 23 Jan 2016 21:02

Oh I remember you (I think) Anyway, welcome back.

YG

YG Report 23 Jan 2016 21:38

Welcome back, Romany. I'm one of the crazy Nut Lodgers and La Gooner will give you a very warm welcome if you pop in to see us :-)

RStar

RStar Report 23 Jan 2016 22:07

Rose!!! And Stella...and everybody! Im glad you're all still here! xxx Sorry, started with the tree again and got waylaid talking to fiances cousin online. So much has happened...Im officially divorced this month :( didnt think I'd ever say that. A new chapter coming now anyway x

RStar

RStar Report 23 Jan 2016 22:09

I can imagine it was a shock, God bless Dizzy and BC. We get so close to people on here even though often we never meet. xx

**Stella ~by~ Starlight**★..★..★

**Stella ~by~ Starlight**★..★..★ Report 23 Jan 2016 22:14

It's really good to see you :-) <3 :-)

BrendafromWales

BrendafromWales Report 23 Jan 2016 22:16

Maybe you don't known that we also lost Dutch last year as well.

RStar

RStar Report 23 Jan 2016 22:20

As well, oh no I didnt know. How sad, wish I'd rejoined earlier but only just come back to my tree properly.... there's too many gone Brenda x
I cant imagine Dutch not being on here actually x

RStar

RStar Report 23 Jan 2016 22:21

Its good to see you too Stella!!!

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 24 Jan 2016 00:57

Hello, of course the residents are still in Nutlodge, :-D :-D :-D :-D. Welcome back and do drop into the lodge for a visit sometime you are more than welcome <3

Mersey

Mersey Report 24 Jan 2016 09:37

Welcome back Romany :-D